职责描述：KPOとは、ナレッジ・プロセス・アウトソーシング(Knowledge Process Outsourcing)、 単純業務の委託が中心だったBPO(ビジネス・プロセス・アウトソーシング)に対し、データの収集・加工や分析
招聘岗位—Researcher Support Agent/客户服务（爱思唯尔）
Elsevier serves researchers, professionals, and clinicians, through the application of technology and analytics to content, empowering them to create knowledge, contribute to social progress, and enhance human well-being. This is what Elsevier means to humankind today. Translate that into career fulfillment and you will know the real benefits of joining a company of people that is constantly innovating to inspire
ground breaking research.
Please provide information about your group and the day to day activities including:
Elsevier is the world's provider of scientific content, serving the needs of the scientific, technological and medical markets. Over 1 million research papers were submitted to Elsevier in 2013, which following peer review resulted in the publication of 350,000 articles in over 2000 journals.
Local Language Customer Support
The team is dedicated to supporting our valued authors from the initial submission of their research paper through to successful dissemination of their findings to scientists, health professionals and students worldwide. Our authors demand and expect the best service from Elsevier. The team provide detailed technical support, by phone, email and online chat giving the customer the information they need so they are very satisfied with the quality of service.This role will provide support to ensure that they can deliver this. Guidelines and processes are in place but there are not set scripts, the team therefore need encouraging to adapt their communication style and responses according to the needs of each customer
We are the main point of contact with Elsevier’s authors, who are also our customers. We hear the issues they have with aspects of our service, where we can do better, what we are doing well and how our products and services have made a difference. This role is empowered to identify issues and take ownership of resolving them. Our business is growing and changing rapidly, our approach to customer service and how we organise ourselves to provide this service also changes rapidly. The team must be flexible, adaptable and resilient. It is a busy and demanding environment, requiring the ability to quickly establish positive working relationships with a changing group of colleagues, within the immediate team and global business.
Customer satisfaction is measured after each customer contact and personal contribution to that customer’s satisfaction is evaluated. This role will be responsible for taking forward the actions that come out of these results. This will include the giving of feedback and support to team members struggling to meet the required standard.
Key Result Areas
• Provide professional service and support for all customers
• Lead by example to encourage and inspire others to provide excellent customer service, putting the customer first being prompt, polite and professional at all times and getting it right first time
• Have good communication skills, both written and verbal, to include experience of inbound and outbound calls
• Act as an escalation point for customer enquiries and help to resolve complex queries
• Take ownership of all tasks and proactively manage through to resolution.
• Pre-empt questions and aim for first time resolution of all queries, delivering complete and accurate responses
• Meet productivity standards and adhere to Department policy, best practice guidelines and procedures
• Understand the functions of your area of work and how it interacts with the rest of the organization
• Adopt a proactive approach to customer contact, offering products/ services to better serve customer needs
• Manage workload, review capacity and volumes to ensure SLAs are met
• keep customer informed and updated on the progress of their enquiry
• Be aware of, and have the ability to adapt to, cultural differences
• Promote team work & collaboration to effectively achieve individual, team and departmental objectives,sharing knowledge and skills
• Provide support within own team and to other teams as required
• Demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to changing business priorities
• Build and maintain effective relationships
• Have the ability to actively participate projects, delivering milestones on time and to agreed project guidelines
• Have the ability to build a good relationship with business stakeholders, such as the Sales, offshore team, etc.,.
Customer Experience Improvement
• Gather and use customer feedback to identify and resolve issues
• Be first point of contact for the escalation of issues & use own initiative for problem solving; identifying
and escalating problems affecting service to your Team Manager as appropriate
• Raise and contribute ideas, for the continuous improvement of customer service
• Participate and contribute to projects that will make a difference to the service we provide
• Take responsibility for identifying own needs for personal development and additional training.
• Take responsibility for learning the skills necessary to identify issues, analyze the problems and offer solutions.
• Actively seek opportunities for personal development and feedback on performance
• Be open and react constructively to feedback to improve your performance
• Proficient in whole MS package, especially Excel and PowerPoint sufficient to present to a senior audience
• Have the ability to gather and interpret data and report on the findings
• Proven problem solving skills
• Become proficient in the use of Elsevier operating systems
• Have the ability to share knowledge in a positive manner, tailored to the individuals need
• Good interpersonal skills allowing you to network and communicate with people at all levels
• Respond positively to change
• Remain positive, enthusiastic and proactive
• Self-managing and organized
• Able to promote teamwork and co-operation
• Self-motivated and professional with the ability to adapt style as necessary
• Methodical with an eye for detail
• Positive and flexible approach to changing business priorities
• Ability to deliver constructive feedback
• Take initiative
• Champion Change
• Solves Problems and analyse issues
• Technical and professional Expertise
• Practice self -developments
• General Knowledge and Technical Skills
The right person for this role needs to be:
• Approachable, supportive and empathetic
• Understanding of customer requirements
• Knowledgeable about Elsevier and its business and happy to share that knowledge.
• Able to challenge and innovate
• Proficient in the whole MS package, especially Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate level
• Aware of own developmental needs
• Fluent in both verbal and written English (TOEIC 860 or more) Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
Required Education and Experience
• A good general standard of education
• Experience of professional communication using email, telephone and chat or face to face .Having 1-2 year Chat support experience is plus.
• Proven ability in process challenge and improvement
• 2-3 years working experience
1.NPI TPM engineer will manage process and machine development /improvement and optimization.
2.Co-work with customers on technical topics e.g DFM/MIL/SOP.
3.Development document management.
4.Coordination across function teams.1.Graduate accepted.
2.Fluent English in reading/writing and verbal communication.
3.Quick learner,pro-active,adaptive and teamplayer.
4.Can work under stress.
5.Engineering background/experience is preffered.
6.IELTS/TOFEL/TOEIC/GRE/GMAT certificate is a plus.
7. NPI porject experience is a plus.
8.Familiarity is MS tools e.g Excel/PPT and Mac OS tools.
招聘岗位—Research Consultant(Japan Market)
SAI-MedPartners is a global consultancy serving the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic research consultant to help us expanding our capability in Japan Market, who will be working as a key member of Asia Pacific business unit. 1. Preparation and execution of research and consulting project for clients in bio-pharmaceutical or medical device industry, especially Japan market and partially China, Taiwan, ASEAN, South Korea, and other Asian market
a. Desk research / Data reading:
i. conduct secondary research to understand the market background in preparation for field research/primary interviews
ii. access to various pharmaceutical related database to obtain clinical trial, patents, regulations related information, and summarize them in an efficient manner
b. Primary interview
i. conduct primary interviews, in Japanese with native Japanese interview targets or in English occasionally, telephonically, or face-to-face to collect required market information. Consultant needs to be equipped with own judgment skill to determine the accuracy of information obtained
ii. write interview summary, in Japanese or occasionally in English, in a logical manner to summarize market information of completed interviews
c. Report writing
i. Assist in report writing. Project lead (supervisors) will give a hints/guide for report, however consultant is required to think and complete the required slides in professional manner.
ii. Report writing will be both in English and Japanese case by case.
2. Business development support
a. Support to develop proposals via conducting secondary research (see above items a.i. and a. ii) to obtain pre-study understanding on target market• Business level of Japanese skill both in speaking and writing, or native level, or JPLT N1
• Business level of English skill both speaking and writing. Advanced level score of recent language test is required:
o TOEFL iBT (no lower than 70) or
o TOEIC (no lower than 800)
o or IELTS (no lower than 6)
• (Chinese capability as a plus but not a deal breaker)
• ＞ 2years experience in consulting or market research company even for internship
• Educational or professional background in Pharmacy, Biomedical Sciences, equivalent technical field, engineering, chemical or professional business field
• Strong logical thinking mind
• High level of familiarity in Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word, Teams and/or any database search.
其他 ・ 能接受短期出差（2周以内）
招聘岗位—CLT china Sales manager- Laser Technologies
The purpose of this position is to support the CLT Asia Business Growth by building the customer pipeline and to help explore potential China Growth Opportunities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Exploring new sales opportunities for Asian Customers
Presenting Corning Laser Technologies laser solution to potential customers
Identify and Quantify Sales Opportunity in terms of capturing customer application requirement
Working with Asia Technical Team to understand technical feasibility of applying Corning Laser Technology’s solution
Take lead to arrange and track customer samples, including shipping, lab scheduling and clearly capture customer requirement in terms of sample request form
Generate new sales through existing accounts by follow-up calls and new function requirements through machine retrofit / extension
Analyzes and develops markets and application areas, driving new account development and expansion of the existing customer base.
Participates at trade shows and conventions.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and above in Engineering, optoelectronics, or mechanical fields
Laser Technologies or the other advance equipment selling experience
Selling complex capital equipment, preferably laser to tier 1 technology customers
Solid experience of customer requirement analysis and negotiation
Strong self-starter, with good discipline and logical thinking
Multinational / cross-region project coordination
Mechanical / PLC experience a plus
Effective communication skill
Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market
Developing marketing and sales strategies.
High commitment to organizational success, finds a way to get the job done
Market analysis experience
Business Process experience
Customer Service experience
Support of Marketing Communications experience
Fluent in Chinese and English, ability to communicate by e-mail, phone as internal-communication will be across country and cultures
Domestic travel and flexible working time is required
Good in English, TOEIC 550 is a plus
High EQ and the ability to operate under ambiguous and stress
Ability to build credibility and trust in customer site and communicate correct info to HQ
Ability to dive in details when discrepancy occurs to understand the true underlay causes
Ability to understand various positions and form a convincing argument to close details以上信息均转载各招聘网站，如需应聘，请自行查询投递应聘资料。