KPOとは、ナレッジ・プロセス・アウトソーシング(Knowledge Process Outsourcing)、 単純業務の委託が中心だったBPO(ビジネス・プロセス・アウトソーシング)に対し、データの収集・加工や分析大卒以上、日本の留学経験があるかた優先
招聘岗位—Customer Service Representative ( Elsevier)
Elsevier serves researchers, professionals, and clinicians, through the application of technology and analytics to content, empowering them to create knowledge, contribute to social progress, and enhance human well-being. This is what Elsevier means to humankind today. Translate that into career fulfillment and you will know the real benefits of joining a company of people that is constantly innovating to inspire
ground breaking research.
Please provide information about your group and the day to day activities including:
Elsevier is the world's provider of scientific content, serving the needs of the scientific, technological and medical markets. Over 1 million research papers were submitted to Elsevier in 2013, which following peer review resulted in the publication of 350,000 articles in over 2000 journals.
Local Language Customer Support
The team is dedicated to supporting our valued authors from the initial submission of their research paper through to successful dissemination of their findings to scientists, health professionals and students worldwide. Our authors demand and expect the best service from Elsevier. The team provide detailed technical support, by phone, email and online chat giving the customer the information they need so they are very satisfied with the quality of service.This role will provide support to ensure that they can deliver this. Guidelines and processes are in place but there are not set scripts, the team therefore need encouraging to adapt their communication style and responses according to the needs of each customer
We are the main point of contact with Elsevier’s authors, who are also our customers. We hear the issues they have with aspects of our service, where we can do better, what we are doing well and how our products and services have made a difference. This role is empowered to identify issues and take ownership of resolving them. Our business is growing and changing rapidly, our approach to customer service and how we organise ourselves to provide this service also changes rapidly. The team must be flexible, adaptable and resilient. It is a busy and demanding environment, requiring the ability to quickly establish positive working relationships with a changing group of colleagues, within the immediate team and global business.
Customer satisfaction is measured after each customer contact and personal contribution to that customer’s satisfaction is evaluated. This role will be responsible for taking forward the actions that come out of these results. This will include the giving of feedback and support to team members struggling to meet the required standard.
Key Result Areas
• Provide professional service and support for all customers
• Lead by example to encourage and inspire others to provide excellent customer service, putting the customer first being prompt, polite and professional at all times and getting it right first time
• Have good communication skills, both written and verbal, to include experience of inbound and outbound calls
• Act as an escalation point for customer enquiries and help to resolve complex queries
• Take ownership of all tasks and proactively manage through to resolution.
• Pre-empt questions and aim for first time resolution of all queries, delivering complete and accurate responses
• Meet productivity standards and adhere to Department policy, best practice guidelines and procedures
• Understand the functions of your area of work and how it interacts with the rest of the organization
• Adopt a proactive approach to customer contact, offering products/ services to better serve customer needs
• Manage workload, review capacity and volumes to ensure SLAs are met
• keep customer informed and updated on the progress of their enquiry
• Be aware of, and have the ability to adapt to, cultural differences
• Promote team work & collaboration to effectively achieve individual, team and departmental objectives,sharing knowledge and skills
• Provide support within own team and to other teams as required
• Demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to changing business priorities
• Build and maintain effective relationships
• Have the ability to actively participate projects, delivering milestones on time and to agreed project guidelines
• Have the ability to build a good relationship with business stakeholders, such as the Sales, offshore team, etc.,.
Customer Experience Improvement
• Gather and use customer feedback to identify and resolve issues
• Be first point of contact for the escalation of issues & use own initiative for problem solving; identifying
and escalating problems affecting service to your Team Manager as appropriate
• Raise and contribute ideas, for the continuous improvement of customer service
• Participate and contribute to projects that will make a difference to the service we provide
• Take responsibility for identifying own needs for personal development and additional training.
• Take responsibility for learning the skills necessary to identify issues, analyze the problems and offer solutions.
• Actively seek opportunities for personal development and feedback on performance
• Be open and react constructively to feedback to improve your performance
Technical and Professional
• Proficient in whole MS package, especially Excel and PowerPoint sufficient to present to a senior audience
• Have the ability to gather and interpret data and report on the findings
• Proven problem solving skills
• Become proficient in the use of Elsevier operating systems
• Have the ability to share knowledge in a positive manner, tailored to the individuals need
The right person for this role needs to be:
• Approachable, supportive and empathetic
• Understanding of customer requirements
• Knowledgeable about Elsevier and its business and happy to share that knowledge.
• Able to challenge and innovate
• Proficient in the whole MS package, especially Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate level
• Aware of own developmental needs
• Fluent in both verbal and written English (TOEIC 860 or more) Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
Required Education and Experience
• A good general standard of education
• Experience of professional communication using email, telephone and chat or face to face .Having 1-2 year Chat support experience is plus.
• Proven ability in process challenge and improvement
• 2-3 years working experience
1. Sell the company’s line of products, obtain leads and close sales to achieve revenue goals and create long-term purchase agreements with key accounts.
2. Generate sales revenues by uncovering customer needs and performing product and software demonstrations at customer sites with the support of a Sales Engineer.
3. Evaluate customer requirements for this purpose; including installation location, mounting, software solutions, customer engineering drawings, CAD data, GD&T and inspection plans with the support of a Sales Engineer.
4. Utilize all available resources including sales management, Inside
Sales Specialists, Sales Engineers, marketing and others to
advance and close sales.
5. Inform clients of new products and software solutions as they are announced or released.
6. Review and maintain relationships with existing customers within
assigned region to grow new sales opportunities at these accounts.
7. Provide strategic input to the Country Sales Manager. Identify and report on potential opportunities to promote sales growth.
8. Work within established budgets and ensure compliance with expense guidelines.
9. Utilize Salesforce.com as a customer relationship management and sales tool, and generate reports as required.· Degree required,
· 3 years of direct sales experience in capital equipment required, experience selling to the manufacturing market preferred;
· Knowledge in Metrology will be an advantage;
· TOEIC Listening and Reading minimum score of 450 (225/225)
· Excellent communications skills;
· Excellent team and leadership skills.
· Experience with an established sales training program required, experienced in Wilson Counselor Salesperson preferred.
· Must possess strong business ethics.
· Knowledge of local, USA and UK anti-corruption laws is beneficial and preferred.
• To manage industrialization of Customer Monitored parts ( risky part /supplier site)
• To guarantee :
- the compliance of parts produced in supplier sites he is responsible for and ensure nominal operation without incidents
- industrial performance in current production (quality, logistic, industrial efficiency)- Knowledge of Quality, Solving Problem Methods, Lean tools, P FMEA, Statistic Process Control
- Knowledge of industrialization processes, project management, product design engineering
- Knowledge of logistic operating modes
- Knowledge of purchasing and supplier relationship, information confidentiality mastery
- Leadership capacities, results orientation, demanding
- TOEIC 800 or Bright ＞ 3以上信息均转载各招聘网站，如需应聘，请自行查询投递应聘资料。