1. What time does the airport shuttle[ˈʃʌtl] depart?
2. Please use the alternative route.
3. I anticipate[ænˈtɪsəˌpet] the drive will take no more than three hours.
4. The subway is filled with passengers.
5. If you park here, your car will be towed away.
6. How do I get to the subway station?
7. I want to give Mary a ride to the library.
8. Due to heavy traffic, I will be delayed by an hour.
9. The car accident was due to her negligence[ˈnɛɡlɪdʒəns].
10. The passengers are being shown to their seats.
11. Is there a place to park my car near the platform?
12. A woman is using a public phone.
13. The traffic is jammed due to road work.
14. Do you know the shortcut to the airport?
15. There are no spaces left in the parking lot.
16. The speed limit on this road is 70 mph.
17. The bus has stopped by for passengers to board.
18. Take a right on the 1st Street, and follow that all the way down to the stadium.
19. Do you know where the accident took place?
20. More people should use the public transportations.
21. There’ll be a lot of traffic jam in the city, won't there?
22. The traffic light is about to change.
23. If you have to work late, then I will stop by your office to pick you up.