1. His greatest achievement was completing thereport.
2. Please do not alter the report.
3. I am not done with the annual report yet.
4. The budget proposal for next quarter is due onWednesday.
5. I have to revise my first draft today.
6. Turn your expensereport in before the end of the year.
7. An extension is needed if he wanted to meet the deadline.
8. Put the flyer on my desk.
9. Going over those documents will take some time.
10. Let’s have a look at that report.
11. Can you look through this for me?
12. Can you help me with this cost proposal?
13. Where is my copy of the new annual report?
14. Can you review this report for me please?
15. Could you also send the copy to the salesdepartment?
16. Which chart shows the monthly sales figures forthis fiscal[ˈfɪskəl] year?
17. Aren’t you familiar with the sales forecastreport?
18. The schedule charts are being distributed to the employees.
19. He is sortingthrough some papers.
20. Did you submit the spreadsheet[ˈspridˌʃit] by the due date?
21. Can you proofread['pru:fri:d] these briefs for me by the end of next month?
22. How did your translation work go?
23. I amreally sorry for making a typo[ˈtaɪpoʊ].