1. They are seated across from each other.
2. The man is standing next to the arm chair.
3. The place is crowded with spectators [spek'teɪtəs].
4. The papers have been stacked up next to the copier.
5. The bed needs to be made.
6. The table is placed between the sofa and the lamp.
7. There is a flower vase[veɪs]next to the stairway.
8. The women have their legs crossed.
9. They are seated形容词 in a circle.
10. The cars are all parked in a line.
11. The boxes are lined up in a row.
12. The road splits[splɪt] in two directions.
13. The man is leaning against the fence.
14. The lawn has been neatly mowed.
15. He is standing at the newsstand.
16. The vehicles are parked next to each other.
17. Garden furniture is set up outdoors.
18. The shelves are packed with packages.
19. Two men are watching the parade[pəˈred].
20. Labels have been attached to some of the parts.
21. The tables are partially[ˈpɑ:rʃəli]shaded.
22. There are no pedestrians[pɪ'destrɪrns]on the side walk.
23. Fallen leaves have been piled up near the trees.
24. One of the doors has been left open.
25. The floor has been polished to a shine.
26. She is looking at her face reflected in the mirror.