Unit Twenty-Three 货运要求及答复
681. We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.
682. You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.
683. Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.
684. 10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.
685. The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invoice.
686. You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.
687. When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.
688. The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.
689. You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.
690. We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.