选择学习目标

确定
首页 > 学习资料 > BEC > 美森商务英语培训资料:商务英语对话(5)

美森商务英语培训资料:商务英语对话(5)

2017-03-18 16:33:17 来源: 人气:284

 美森商务英语培训资料:商务英语对话(5)

 昨天的分享课很精彩 不知道大家有没有听 希望我们下次的分享大家可以积极参加 

【商业英语】Lesson 9: International Trade -Insurance 国际贸易-保险

Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.

海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。  商务英语培训

Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?

亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。

Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.

海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。  BEC培训

Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.

亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。

Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.

海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。

Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。 商务英语培训

Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.

海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。

Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.

亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。

Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。

Henry:I see.   BEC在线培训

亨利:我了解。

Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.

海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。

Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.

亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。

Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.

海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

 商务英语培训

【商业英语】Lesson 10: International Trade-Shipping 国际贸易-运输

Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

海伦:哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。

Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

凯文:我是李凯文。

Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。

Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?BEC培训

Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?  商务英语培训

Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

information. BEC在线培训

凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

Kevin:That would be great.

凯文:那样很好。

Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。  商务英语培训

Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

soon as I get them.

海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

商务英语培训

本页关键词:商务英语培训 BEC培训 BEC在线培训

BEC中级保过晚间直播班

免费体验正式课

与美森学员一起体验考官亲授课

每人限2次机会,请填写真实信息!

美森在线公开课

最近更新

一对一保过班

热门信息

提交投诉!

美森奖学金
课程咨询
咨询热线 400 668-4090
返回顶部